MP1 Nfinity Trainer Platform
Featuring Saris Nfinity Technology, the MP1 brings the freedom of riding outside to training indoors.
The MP1 Nfinity Trainer Platform
Side-to-side movement isn’t new, but it also doesn’t capture the natural movement you experience outdoors. The MP1 with Nfinity technology truly moves the way you do because it adds the fore/aft axis to the equation.
The MP1 combines over 20 years of indoor training expertise to not only create the movement platform category – but to perfect it. The result is an unparalleled trainer platform that reimagines the indoor trainer experience altogether.
• Technology: Saris Nfinity
• Max Fore-Aft Travel: 9.5”
• Max Side-to-Side Angle: 6°
• Compatible with all major brands and models of bike trainers.
• Materials: Steel, aluminum and birch
• Weight: 62 lb
• Dimensions: 6” tall x 63” long x 35.5” wide
• Fully assembled in box
• Grip tape strategically placed to assist in walking on the trainer platform.
• Tested to the combined weight (rider, bike and trainer) of 350 lb.
• Built-in front wheel block for road and MTB.
“Riding the MP1 platform just feels right. It’s like being on a rocking chair that allows you to move naturally instead of a stiff chair where you’re constantly trying to find a comfortable spot. That natural movement is magic!”
PhD & Founder of Skratch Labs
"Compared to the stationary trainers we warm-up on, the MP1 Nfinity was more realistic and comfortable. It's a big improvement for any rider spending time inside."
Pro-Cyclist for Trek-Segafredo
View our Product Warranty page for more information about the MP1 Nfinity Trainer Platform warranty.