No Prices Available
Features our patented progressive magnetic resistance curve.
Stay strong all year long.
When riding outside isn't an option, the Magneto trainer is. Instead of succumbing to the elements, simply bring your bike inside for a worry-free ride and spend your time training, not cleaning road grime off your frame.
Build your workouts around your goals — not the weather — and see major results when the sun shines again.
Want to train with Zwift or Rouvy? All you need is a speed sensor. Visit our setup guide to learn how to get started.
Prop 65 WARNING for California residents: Learn More
- The world's first magnetic trainer with progressive resistance.
- Magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride.
- Precision-balanced zinc alloy flywheel features magneto technology.
- Promises secure tire to resistance unit fit with our unique clutch knob.
- Noise level at 20 mph is quiet 66-68 decibels.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
- Trainer tire recommended.
- Compatible with virtual training apps.
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes.
View our Product Warranty page for more information about the Magneto Trainer warranty.