Grand Slam 4-Bike
A strong and reliable hanging 4-bike hitch rack built in Madison, Wisconsin, USA.
A Straight-Forward Hitch Rack
For those times when you simply need to transport a team of bikes, there’s the Grand Slam 4-bike hitch rack. The Grand Slam is a straight-forward way to transport up to 4 bikes easily and securely for all your biking excursions. Its robust steel construction ensures strength that’ll last, while a no-frills design keeps essential features such as hatch access and easy assembly at an affordable price.
The Grand Slam 4-bike is a solid bike rack looking to do its job to the fullest – and to have some fun along the way.
Also available in a 3-Bike version
- Carries 4 bikes, up to 35 lb. each.
- Easy access to the rear of car with tilting base and folding arms.
- Lightweight and quick to assemble.
- American-made steel construction that’s built to last.
- Carries 4 bikes (35 lb./bike).
- A Bike Beam may be required for frames without a horizontal top tube.
- Hanging hitch rack.
- Tilts away for hatch access when unloaded.
- Ratcheting bike hold downs accommodate a variety of bike sizes and frame types.
- Arms fold up and down with ease for quick storage and easy loading.
- American-made steel construction.
- Rack weight: 24 lb.
Prop 65 WARNING for California residents: Learn More
View our Product Warranty page for more information about the Grand Slam 4-Bike warranty.