Freedom EX 2-Bike
The Freedom EX can securely carry two bikes, up to 60 lb each, and accommodates bikes with tires up to 4 inches wide.
"Float Like a Butterfly, Sting Like a Bee"
World-famous boxer Muhummad Ali may not have thought his famous saying would apply to a bike rack, but trust us – this platform rack packs a punch. Weighing in at a feathery 27 lb, the Freedom EX can securely carry two bikes, up to 60 lb each, and can easily accommodate electric bikes as well as rigs with tires up to 4 inches wide.
How’d we pull that off? No sucker punches here. It all comes down to the sturdy, Midwest-made raw materials built on a single bar. The result is a sleek, minimalistic design that sports maximum hauling capacity and an easy-to-maneuver footprint. Plus, the Freedom EX 2-bike tilts away even when fully loaded with bikes. Talk about a knockout.
- Versatility is its middle name. Carries the widest variety of bike combinations.
- Lightest tilting 2-bike hitch rack around, 27 lb total weight, thanks to compact, single-bar design.
- Hauling machine. Can transport 2 bikes, up to 60 lb each, and wheelbases up to 50".
- Open Sesame! Tilting feature allows hatch access, even when fully loaded.
- Features locks and reflectors for extra security and visibility, day and night.
Prop 65 WARNING for California residents: Learn More
- Platform style hitch rack
- Carries 2 bikes, up to 60 lb/each.
- Wheel trays with straps plus a Cuscino encased down-tube cradle securely holds bikes.
- Sleek, compact and lightweight build transports two bikes on a single bar.
- Accommodating bike space and design fits nearly every type and combination of bicycle, including those with fenders, mountain bikes, eBikes, balance bikes and unicycles.
- Locking cable secures bikes to the rack.
- Locking hitch pin secures rack to the car.
- Tilting feature allows access to rear of vehicle, even when fully loaded, and folds up when not in use.
- Reflectors on outside wheel trays ensure extra visibility in low light.
- Built and tested to outlive the elements.
- Universal hitch works with 1¼" and 2" hitch receivers.
- Rack weight: 27 lb
- This rack fits a wheelbase of up to 50". If your bike has a longer wheelbase, you will need our long wheelbase bar.
- Universal wheel trays accommodate a wide variety of bikes and wheel sizes (up to 4" tires).
- For use with tires wider than 4", add the Fat Tire Wheel Holders.
- Branded decals that are sleek, discrete and reflective.
Lifetime Warranty and Details
View our Product Warranty page for more information about the Freedom EX 2-Bike warranty.